Saturday, September 29, 2012

Together..... for a Moment

The girls will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and I will post more pictures and information then.  

But a quick post on a great day today!

When I walked into the room this morning this is what I saw~


They have so many babies in the NICU right now that our girls had to "double bunk."  That means that we are sharing the room with another baby for the time being.  
While this might upset some parents to have to share a room with another baby/family I am quite excited about it.  
It means that our girls get to finally be together~ or at least close to each other!

Which also means that.........




I finally got to hold both babies together for the 1st time!!!!!!!!

Here they are laying side by side on my lap.  Naomi is asleep on the left and Colette is awake on the right.

It's a busy Saturday, so I will tell more about it in the next post.

3 comments:

  1. Max looked through the pictures with me and he said to every picture, "That is my favorite!" And then would point to the girls and say," They are sooo cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did they get out of their isolettes? How EXCITING. I never noticed their name banners before. Very cute. You look so happy to be holding your girls together. Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! Love seeing both of those girls in your arms!

    ReplyDelete