Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

We are exactly 32 weeks today and these little girls will be delivered at 9:30 this morning (one day earlier than planned). We had a bit of a scare last night with babies heart rates~ nothing major but enough that the doctors didn't think it was worth waiting an extra 24 hours to deliver them.  However, they soon realized that I had just eaten a couple of hours prior and thought it was too risky for me to have the surgery at the time.

So, I didn't sleep the entire night last night and now we are just waiting for our turn to go back to the OR.  

I am SUPER anxious and nervous (I've never had a c-section before), but I am really excited to finally meet these little girls.  It will be a new kind of stress to have them in the NICU, but the stress of getting them here will finally be over.  

Korby or I will try to post soon.....

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well, can't wait to see those beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the wait is finally over. Can't wait to hear how they're doing! Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete