Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goals

I am LOVING my goals for the day!

The hospital offers in room massages for their long term patients.  So, I guess some good is going to come out of this long hospital stay :)

Other than that, I'm just trying to settle into my new room and figuring out what my daily schedule will be like.  One thing I have already learned about hospitals~ they do not care if you are a morning or night person~ they will keep you up late and get you up early no matter what.  Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a night owl and I love to sleep in the mornings.  However, as someone reminded me, once the babies are home I will pretty much be giving up on sleep altogether, so I guess this is a good time to start getting used to getting interrupted sleep at night and woken up early.

Babies are both still doing great!  

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!!! I LOVE those goals! Maybe being the in the hospital won't be so bad!

    ReplyDelete